1) We hope to add pages of testimony of patients injured by McBrayer at his Alpha Gyn clinic
2) We also plan to add testimony of ex-employees if the Medical Board does not take strong action against his license.
3) Audio files to be added that include terroristic threats made to members of the community by McBrayers office Manager and niece where she goes on to say that ” You don’t know who you are messing with, we have friends in VERY high places and if you don’t back off you WILL REGRET it, you will be sorry” and ” we know where you live, who your children are and where they go to school.”
4) Audio files of McBrayers’ staff telling patients that they did not carelessly throw away their records but instead, had a member of the community break into their office and steal them. The office Manager goes on to name the person they claim broke into their office and claim that she is threatening their patients. She asks if they too had been threatened by this person. She goes on to say that this person is extremely unbalanced.
5) The police report that details the terroristic threat that was made to one of McBrayer’s ex-patients by phone at her place of employment. It notes that the person who called her and left her name and number was NOT THE PERSON that called her and threatened her. She stated that several times , the voice that answered the phone was not the same voice that threatened to come to her home and kill her. This is the same patient whose name was found on documents left with Commissioner David Cook in March of 2012. It is believed that this call may have come from the direction of Daniel McBrayer or one of his staff to try to set up the member of the community who went to the authorities with patient records, vials of narcotics, photographs of medical waste and other evidence found in the community dumpster. FBI agent Andy Van Epps took this case over from the Cobb County Police Dept. claiming that he believed the fire, patient records and phone calls were all related, but thus far it seems that he has done nothing to investigate this crime or assure the people involved that he is taking these things seriously.
6) Document that proves there was a leak between McBrayer’s office staff and DCH Commissioner Cook’s office prior to the clinic fire on May 23, 2012.
THIS DOCUMENT WAS UPLOADED TODAY HERE: